Sunday, 28 December 2014

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! This blog is written
for my BUSI 4206 section A Consumer Behaviour class!

Click the below video to meet the writer :)

This blog will be concentrated on consumer behaviour and consumption. Various theories learnt through my Consumer Behaviour classes, along with other sources from social media will be elaborated through personal experiences and knowledge!



Before reading my blog posts, here's a little background info: I'm a 3rd year marketing student with a passion for learning various marketing techniques and of course, consumption and consumer behaviour-- after all, I love shopping and clothes, so why not learn about it right? I can sometimes be a spontaneous buyer, but most of the time it takes me FOREVER to make a decision. What I have discovered is that certain things such as advertisements, moods, feelings or perceptions can trigger my actions as a consumer. Writing this blog, I seek to understand myself better as a consumer, person and hopefully demonstrate how theories of consumer behaviour can be related to every-day consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment